The Gratitude Project
Gratitude, Self Love & The Keys To Greater Health & Happiness
Wayne Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, Deepak Chopra and Queen O all tout about the incredible power of gratitude. Choosing to focus on and celebrate our blessings is proven to lead us closer to a life overflowing with fulfilment, love and happiness.
Soul Sister Circle chats to Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, motivational speaker, writer and creator of The Gratitude Project, Angela Simson about how she turned her life from average to inspired using gratitude.
In this Podcast Angela shares
- Her personal journey from leaving school early, working in retail to finally discovering her purpose to spread joy and share the practice of gratitude with the world.
- The evolution of her accidental business, The Gratitude Project.
- The importance of self-love and being grateful for your unique gifts, talents and the light you have to shine in the world.
- Her interpretation of holistic health and the importance of nutrition and having a healthy mental-diet.
- The role intuition plays in guiding her soul-fuelled business
- How she manages the working Mumma juggle
Resources mentioned in this Podcast
Personal and Professional Development Books
Mastering Your Mean Girl: The No-BS Guide to Silencing Your Inner Critic and Becoming Wildly Wealthy, Fabulously Healthy, and Bursting with Love by Melissa Ambrosini
Anything by Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer
Connect with Angela
If it’s a little nudge in the right ‘self-care’ direction you’re after, go and grab Angela’s FREE 30 Days of Self Care eBook
For nourishing and utterly delicious recipes head over here
Listen To The Podcast