Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity now exists to join Soul Sister Circle. We are seeking a creative, tech-savvy soul sister to join our intimate team as the marketing assistant / content creator.
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Assistant / Content Coordinator will deliver effective marketing and content creation strategies across multiple channels, assist with event executions and help manage community engagement and support. This role is location independent and would be well suited to anyone looking to work from home, or have the freedom to work and travel. There is scope for the successful applicant to work from our Head Office facility in the Gold Coast, Australia should that be desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design, produce and distribute content and marketing material such as videos, blogs, email campaigns and competitions that promote brand engagement, create a positive customer experience and deliver sustainable value and returns.
- Utilise digital and traditional channels to optimise audience engagement.
- Report, track and analyse activities across our entire digital marketing platforms.
- Provide recommendations to optimise content performance.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge or experience in designing, editing and executing creative campaigns.
- Skills in using some or all of the following: Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Active Campaign, WordPress or other equivalent programs.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a busy environment.
- High level of interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills is essential.
- Strong understanding of website technology, social media platforms and web analytics.
- Your own computer with reliable access to the internet, as well as some or all of the following: Photoshop, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro or other equivalent programs.
- An insatiable appetite for personal growth and a deep desire to support and inspire others.
What We Offer You
- An uplifting work environment, where you are encouraged and supported to achieve professional and personal success.
- The opportunity to work within a fun, focused and passionately committed team.
- The chance to contribute to something far greater than yourself.
- Starting at 10 hours per week, you truly have the ability to make this position your own and set new limits and goals for the future.
Email your CV, Cover Letter and any other applicable material that you think might show the skill mentioned in the job description above email us now Please submit your application by 4th January 2019.