How To Make Your Heart Sing
Emma Seibold is a certified yoga teacher, STOTT pilates certified instructor and holistic health & wellness coach. She has trained with schools in New York, India, Sydney, Melbourne and Byron Bay. After a 10 year career in marketing, in 2009 Emma left the corporate world and founded the cult juice detox program – Urban Remedy Cleanse which continues to grow and thrive. In January 2015, Emma and husband Matt welcomed their second child to the world, baby daughter Isla Rose, a precious little sister for big brother Xavier.
Having had a strong and dedicated ashtanga yoga practice for 8 years, Emma took a gentle approach to regain her pre-baby body by adding barre conditioning work to her yoga practice. Seeing a phenomenal change in the tone and shape of her muscles, she created Barre Body to share the technique with others looking for a strong, flowing, fun and highly effective work out.
Emma has enormous passion for all things relating to health and wellness and strives to lead a balanced life; eating well, living well, loving well and exercising well.
In this Podcast Emma shares
- Her personal journey from university graduate, to marketing exec, yoga instructor, entrepreneur and founder and creator of Barre Body
- The simple words of wisdom that dramatically changed her life
- The power of positive perceptions
- How a simple daily gratitude practice can make a huge difference to your success and happiness
- Living in flow and choosing love over fear
Connect with Emma
Learn more about Barre Body
Live in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane? Attend a Barre Body Class at one of Emma’s eight stunning studios
Listen To The Podcast