Time to rise
Rebecca Campbell is an author, spiritual teacher, grounded spiritual mentor and soulful guide. Bestselling author of Light Is The New Black, and Rise Sister Rise, Rebecca has guided thousands of women to listen to the callings of their soul and create a life that is completely aligned to them.
In 2015 she was awarded the ‘Promising New Talent’ award by the Mind Body Spirit Festival in London. In 2016 Rebecca received ‘Emerging Voice’ by Kindred Spirit Magazine and was honoured to receive the ‘100 Women of Spirit’ award by Dadi Janki of the Brahama Kumaris for feminine leadership and spiritual service.
Drawing on her unique experience as an award winning advertising creative director, Rebecca loves helping people tap into their creativity and lead from a place that is authentic and light up the world in a way that only they can.
In this Podcast Bec shares
- Living in the spiritual closet and dimming her light.
- The dark night of the ego that shifted everything.
- Walking away from a wildly successful career in advertising to truly align with her soul’s purpose.
- The value of true sisterhood
- Honouring the importance and power of our cycles
- Devotion, endurance and what is rising within us
Connect with Bec
“Light Sourcing is a form of meditation where you put yourself into ultimate receiving mode. It’s an ultimate prayer of surrender, where you connect back with the universal Source energy of all things and allow yourself to rest, be filled up and receive all of the gifts that The Universe has for you.“ Download your FREE light sourcing meditation here
You can also visit Bec on:
Listen To The Podcast